Refund & Return Policy
No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Unauthorized returns will be sent back at customers expense. Before returning merchandise, call our Customer Service Department to obtain a return authorization number at 1-877-746-8578. Please note that we can process returns and refunds only for items that fall within our return policy guidelines and were purchased from the Church Of God In Christ (COGIC) Publishing House directly. Use the following guidelines for all return requests:
- Email or call with the following information: Order ID Number, Order Date, Reason for return, customers full name and address. All returns must be accompanied by the original packing slip or invoice.
- Curriculum items, which include Sunday school, YPWW, Prayer and Bible Band, and World Mission books, must be returned within ten (10) days of receiving the order to receive a refund or credit.
- Clergy attire is not exchangeable or returnable. All sales are final; this includes clergy shirts, collars, vestments, habits, habit hats, and robes.
- Communion supplies and liturgical items are not exchangeable or returnable.
- All other items must be returned within thirty (30) days from the date of invoice to receive refund or credit.
- Return complete kits or products in saleable condition, originally purchased by you from the COGIC Publishing House. Credit cannot be issued if the product is missing parts such as with kits and other multiple-component product(s) or is damaged. Damaged includes, but is not limited to, bent or broken covers, broken spine, loose bindings, or marking inside or out.
- All returned merchandise must be listed in the current catalog or on the current order blank.
- After approval from our Returns Department, you will be given a return authorization number. This number MUST be clearly written on the outside of the shipping box. Any box, which does not have this number, will be refused.
- We do NOT refund shipping costs or credit card fees. They will be deducted from the total amount of credit. There may be a $10.00 restocking fee assessed, which will be deducted from the total amount of credit.
- Opened electronic or digital media resources such as DVDs, CDs, and CD-ROMs will not receive credit unless defective.
- All returned damaged, defective or incorrect products, as a result of our error, will be replaced or otherwise credited. Specially imprinted or custom-made products cannot be credited and will be accepted for replacement or substitution only. The COGIC Publishing House must confirm all defects and errors.
- Claims for merchandise purchased during conventions must be made within 14 days of the close of the said convention.
- We apologize, we are not able to offer refunds for digitally downloaded purchases; this includes eBooks and other downloaded products.
- Bulletins purchased with a Worship Bulletin Subscription are NOT returnable for credit or refund.
Returns may be sent to:
Church Of God In Christ Publishing House
Attention: Returns Department
806 E. Brooks Road
Memphis, Tennessee 38116
When returning items:
- Do NOT use electrical tape to package boxes. This can cause damage to the scanners used by all shipping companies and most will not accept boxes packed this way. Use only sturdy brown or clear packing tape.
- Use only boxes designed for shipping. Do NOT use "gift" boxes.
- Remember our motto: "If it shakes, it breaks".
- Return items in their packaging with all tags attached. Items showing any signs of wear or use will be returned at customers expense. Items must be in resalable condition.
- Remember, you are responsible for the safe return of the package.